BEFORE STARTING COOPERATION WITH US AND USING THIS WEBSITE, WE ADVISE YOU TO CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT HEREIN MENTIONED OFFICER
Date of last update: 15th of March 2023
These terms tell the User (hereinafter – the «Merchant») the rules for using our website https://bazpay.com (“Website”), which is operated by NEWERA PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
NEWERA PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES LTD (hereinafter – the «BazPay», we, us), a company incorporated in the United Kingdom under company number 14154791, whose registered office is at 167-169 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 5PF.
We are a universal payment gateway for online payments and cooperate with payment service providers and banks. The merchant can process payments on their website using credit and debit cards, alternative payment methods, and bank transfers by connecting to the BazPay gateway.
We have a Certificate of Compliance Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), category: the Service Provider Level 2.
MERCHANT is the individual or legal entity that registers to use the services offered by BazPay, expressly accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, which will govern the relationship between the parties and govern the provision of services for all purposes.
The BazPay website and Services are available only to users who can enter with us into legally binding contracts in accordance with applicable law. By using this site, you confirm and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or otherwise recognized that you may enter into legally binding contracts in accordance with applicable law.
Scope of Term of use
– We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. You are responsible for checking these terms from time to times for any changes.
– Using our website is free of charge.
– We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
– We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
– You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
– Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
– You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
– The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
– The legal relationship between us and a particular Merchant about providing gateway services is governed by the Merchant Agreement, which is concluded in writing in each particular case.
– We provide this website and its contents “AS IS.” We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about this website.
– To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim implied warranties including any warranty that the website is or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that this website or its content will meet your requirements, is error-free or will operate without interruption.
– We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
– It is your responsibility to configure your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
– You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will be ceased immediately.
– Under no circumstances shall BazPay be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses and expenses arising out of or in connection with this website or any linked website, or their use or inability to use, or arising from a malfunction, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in performance or transmission, computer virus, line failure or system failure, even if BazPay or its representatives are aware of the possibility of such damage, loss or expense.
Rules about linking to our website
– You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
– You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
– You must not establish a link to our website on any website that is not owned by you.
– Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
– We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
– Subject to your consent, you can receive email newsletters that shall inform you about new product features, events, promotions, special deals etc. If you do not wish to receive any newsletters from us, you can opt-out at any time by contacting BazPay. Any email newsletter you receive shall also give you the option to unsubscribe from any future newsletter.
– We acknowledge that during the provision of our Services, we will receive information that is of a personal, confidential and/or proprietary nature, including but not limited to, your personal data and/or any other information and documents provided by you, as well as the information related to your and BazPay relations. We, therefore, agree to hold all confidential information in trust and strict confidence and agree that it will be used only for the purposes required to provide the Services, and will not be used for any other purpose, or disclosed to any third party.
ContactingYou can contact us by email at [email protected] or at our registered address below: 167-169 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 5PF.