Date of last revision: 15th of March 2023
1. WHAT IS POLICY FOR?
1.1. General provisions
The purpose of this Policy is:
(1) to inform about the list of Cookies used and automatically downloaded to the User’s device;
(2) notify the purpose of installing and using such Cookies, as well as the terms of their storage/installation on the User’s device;
(3) inform the User about how to disable Cookies and/or delete them from the device.
If the User does not agree and / or does not understand some of the terms of this Policy, he is obliged to immediately stop using the website.
1.2. Definition of concepts
“Cookies” means mainly small pieces of data that are stored on the computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device of the User and allow the recording of certain information during any visit to the Website, interaction with services, applications, tools, as well as sending and receiving messages, with the aim of identification of the User, regardless of the device he uses.
“User” means a legal or natural person who uses and/or has access to the Website.
“Copyright Holder” means the following person in whose name the Website is registered:
NEWERA PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES LTD, a private liability company, established and operating under United Kingdom law, legal entity code 14154791, Registered office address: 167-169 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 5PF
” Website ” means an information unit on the Internet, a resource of web pages (documents) that are united by a common theme and linked to each other through links. The Website is registered to the Copyright Holder and is necessarily linked to a specific domain, which is its address. This Policy has been developed for the following site: https://bazpay.com.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
2.1. Purposes of use
(1) to save information about the User for the duration of his use of the Website.
(2) to identify the User (recognition of the browser and / or device each time the Website is logged in, saving the screen and browser settings and / or saving the login and password of the Users to enter the Website).
(3) for placement of advertising by third parties on the Website and / or tracking information about Users by them for the purpose of providing targeted advertising or analytics on the use of the Website.
(4) to analyze site traffic by Users, to identify the effectiveness of advertising content and its popularity among Users.
(6) to improve the usability of the Website and its navigation.
(7) to improve the interaction between the Website and Users.
(8) to improve the quality of service and ensure maximum convenience and comfort for Users when using the Website.
2.2. Types of information collected
Through Cookie Files, the Copyright Holder can collect the following information about Users:
(1) IP address, type of browser and device from which you access the Website; And
(2) operating system and information about the Internet provider; And
(3) information about the country from which you are logging in; And
(4) date and time of visiting the Website, as well as the possible number of clicks made by the User.
3. WHAT COOKIES ARE USED?
According to generally accepted classifications, the following types of Cookies currently exist:
(1) Technical cookies. They are necessary for the smooth and reliable operation of the Website. Disabling this type of Cookies may result in the restriction of the User’s access to certain functionality of the Website.
(2) Session cookies. They are temporary and store information about the activity performed by the User in the browser during one session (i.e. until the User closes such browser).
(3) Permanent cookies. They are stored in the memory of the User’s device for a certain period of time and are responsible for the User’s personal preferences set in the browser (for example, the browser’s language settings and/or the font of the Website).
(4) Statistical cookies. They are needed to track the pages / sections of the Website visited by the User, as well as to identify possible errors in the operation of the Website. The information collected about Users by this type of Cookie is anonymous and is necessary for the effective maintenance and updating of the Website, as well as for providing the User with targeted content.
(5) Behavioral cookies. They are needed to collect information about the User’s search queries and preferences for marketing and/or other market research in order to subsequently provide personalized marketing and advertising content to the User.
(6) Third parties and their cookies. They are needed for the following purposes: (a) collection by analytical platforms of information about the Website traffic by Users, formation of a User portrait, as well as analysis of the effectiveness of the Website and marketing strategy; and (b) providing, through third parties (marketing platforms or agencies), personalized advertising and/or marketing content to the User on the Website and/or third-party websites.
4. HOW TO DELETE/DISABLE COOKIES?
4.1. General provisions
Each User may at any time disable the operation of Cookies on the device from which the Website is accessed and/or delete previously downloaded Cookies on the device. If the User does not wish to disable the operation of Cookies and/or delete previously downloaded Cookies, no further action is required from the User in this case.
Please note that the Copyright Holder does everything possible to ensure that the use of the Website is available to the User without downloading any Cookies. However, the Copyright Holder does not guarantee that such Cookies will not be downloaded at all, due to the technical and functional features of the Website.
Cookies may be stored on the User’s device from several hours to several days or years, depending on the type of Cookies downloaded/used.
4.2. How to disable cookies
The user can disable the operation of Cookies and / or delete them altogether by changing the settings of his browser (it is also possible to delete / disable cookies set by other websites):
- For Google Chrome, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link:
- For Firefox, you need to change the browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link:
- For Internet Explorer, you need to change browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link:
- For Safari, you need to change browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link:
- For Opera, you need to change browser settings and configuration according to the following instructions at the link:
You can contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or at our registered address below: 167-169 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 5PF.